A very warm welcome to Bycroft Lettings………
Bycroft Lettings was set up in 2010 to offer an unrivalled service in the property lettings sector. We aim to offer the same high standards of service and integrity which already benefit our residential and commercial clients.
We understand the lettings process from both the Landlords and Tenants perspective and we have invested in the latest IT systems to ensure that all properties are managed effectively. Our principle staff are professionally qualified with the RICS and ARLA.
Landlords – Top 5 reasons to choose Bycroft Lettings
- We fully market your property giving the same level of service as our Residential sales department. Many others use the internet only.
- Careful Tenant selection process with all references controlled from our office – we are not reliant on 3rd party providers.
- Thorough inventories are prepared in house with photos and video stored on DVD – we are not reliant on 3rd party providers.
- All leases and legal documents have been carefully prepared by Landlord and Tenant specialist solicitors Pain Smith.
- Regular and detailed Landlord property inspections followed up by a full report.
Tenants – Top 5 reasons to choose Bycroft Lettings
- Our properties are well maintained
- Thorough inventories are prepared in house with photos and video stored on DVD – we are not reliant on 3rd party providers. This protects you and the Landlord.
- Fast check in procedures
- We handle all of your referencing ourselves which means that we have total control over the process and can complete references quickly.
- We have specific staff and qualified contractors who co-ordinate property repairs, ensuring that you have one point of contact who is acting for you.
For further information and to arrange an appraisal please contact Louise Dyer – 01493 844489 – email@example.com
Shire Close, Hemsby
4 Bedroom Property
An impressive modern four bedroom detached house situated on the desirable Norfolk Homes development in the coastal village of Hemsby. There is underfloor heating throughout the ground floor. Due to Covid 19 Government Guidance – Please view the video viewing first, ...Read More
Hurrell Road, Caister-on-Sea
4 Bedroom Property
Extended and improved four bedroom semi-detached house in Caister with modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, downstairs shower room, utility room and good size garden to the rear. Available immediately. Due to Covid 19 Government Guidance – Please view the video ...Read More
Roman Way, Caister
3 Bedroom Property
Very well presented three bedroom semi detached bungalow with modern fitted kitchen and bathroom and freshly decorated throughout. To the rear there is a lovely enclosed private garden. The property is located just a short walk from all the main amenities Caister has to ...Read More
Uplands Avenue, Caister-on-Sea
2 Bedroom Property
Beautifully presented two bedroom semi-detached bungalow in the heart of Caister village with a lovely enclosed garden to rear and beautiful bespoke handmade wooden kitchen. Due to Covid 19 Government Guidance – Please view the video viewing first, then please call ...Read More