Bycroft Estate Agents are taking the Covid-19 situation very seriously. We have put in place strict protocol to ensure the safety of our staff and clients in the office, in the home and on site.
View our Covid-19 Risk Assessment.
View our Viewings Policy for vendors and viewers.
Advice to viewers
In light of Government Guidance on how to safely conduct viewings we set out the below requirements.
- You must not attend a viewing if you or anyone accompanying you are showing any signs of illness. Please contact the office immediately to cancel the viewing.
- Your viewing time is a set time. We must be strict on timings and therefore you must make this time – if you are not at the property at that time the viewing will be unfortunately be cancelled.
- We will call you on the morning of the appointment to confirm that you are still fit and well. We must confirm this, therefore, if you do not answer or call back within an hour of the appointment it will unfortunately be cancelled.
- A max of 2 viewers only and you must be from the same household and we are sorry but no children are allowed.
- We must ask that you provide and wear a facemask or face covering, and gloves for the duration of the viewing.
- Please wait outside the property away from the front door, we should already be at the property and will then invite you to view.
We are delighted to be able to carry out viewings again and we hope you don’t mind us asking for these safety requirements.
If you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact the office which is now open during our normal trading hours.